Parent or Guardian’s Consent Form

The Parent or Guardian’s Consent Form has to be signed for the undergraduate hall application of freshmen aged under 18.

Room Swapping Online Application Form

This application is NOT applicable to 2022/23.

Address Proof Online Application Form

Please proceed to HMU for the address proof after three working days of the submission of this application form. Each copy of address proof costs HK$50 and shall be settled by Octopus payment.In order to facilitate application for bank account and Hong Kong ID card, each non-local undergraduate freshman staying in the dormitory is eligible to obtain two copies of address proof for free in their first semester with Shue Yan.

Authorization Letter

Please send the Authorization Letter with the required documents to

Maintenance Request Online Form

Once the Maintenance Request Form has been submitted, the Facility Management Office (FMO) will arrange maintenance for the item(s) in your room/ common areas.

Application Form for Filming or Photo Taking in Student Halls

Should you need to film or take photos in student halls, please submit this application form at least three working days in advance.